Spring Term Creative Fortnight
Our Spring Term, Multicultural Creative Fortnight comes to an end this Friday, 28th February. Our Open Afternoon will be 2.15pm to 3.30pm.
Monday, February 10th, sees the start of our Spring Term Creative Fortnight. The focus is Multicultural.
- Year 3 - Rainforests & Brazil
- Year 4 - Europe
- Year 5 - The River Nile & Africa
- Year 6 - Weather & Asia
Each Year Group has timetabled a practical session when parents can come in to BVS and work alongside their child:
- Year 3 - Wednesday 12th February 11.15am – 12.15
- Year 4 - Tuesday 25th February 11.15am – 12.15
- Year 5 - Wednesday 12th February 11.15am – 12.15
- Year 6 - Wednesday 12th February 10am – 11am
The fortnight will end on Friday 28th February, between 2.15pm and 3.30pm, when we will be holding an exhibition of the children’s work. In the hall some of the children will be demonstrating a few of the things they have learnt and you will be able to tour around each Year Group to admire the children’s hard work and talent. We will also be holding a Book Fair which you can browse through and buy books, if you so wish. In addition, there will be refreshments available for you to purchase, all made by the children in their efforts to purchase further equipment for the Cookery Area.