Pupil Premium & Sports Funding
Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and is available to support Looked After children and children who are entitled to, or have been entitled to free school meals.
Download an Application form for Free School Meals.
Please ensure you have applied for free school meals if you are entitled to them. You must be receiving at least one of the following credits:
- Income support
- Employment and support allowance
- Child tax credit only
- National Asylum Seekers' support
- Guaranteed element of pention tax credit request for financial support towards the cost of after school clubs.
Our Pupil Premium Grant (PPG): A summary of spending and actions taken is as follows:
- Additional staff have been redeployed to provide specific intervention work.
- Additional staff have been used to enable small group teaching.
- Personal development and support was provided by our Independent Welfare Consultant.
- Learning Mentor employed.
- Inclusion Manager (non-class based) to target specific children.
- Sports Coach and Assistant Sports Coach employed full time to improve after school sporting activities. All extra-curricular clubs are free of charge for the children.
- Peripatetic Music lessons paid for an musical instruments purchased.
- Additional swimming lesons paid for.
- School trips including residential trips paid for.